The last one and a half year so far has been a difficult year by all means but it will be a year that will go down in history for the biggest sprint in the education industry in the 21st century by the ecosystem as a whole – Government for Unveiling the New Education policy, educational institutions for enabling their faculty ready for online classes in record time and students across all ages for adopting online education.
Summit will curate a diverse selection of global thought leaders to share their perspectives on how leading institutions have rapidly transitioned online, how companies have pivoted to maximise work-from-home models, the global leadership lessons learned and what EdTech trends will emerge in a post-COVID-19 world. Sessions and Panel discussions will focus on mapping and meeting future demand for technology in education, the growth of edtech in India (and beyond) & the challenges faced by education entrepreneurs. The event will offer a bespoke networking platform to help you make new connections, have 1-to-1 video meetings and connect with colleagues from around the world - all without leaving your home.
Who should attend?
- All Educators & Innovators
- Formal & Informal Educational Stakeholders Including CEOs / Directors / Principals / Deans and Senior Management
- Suppliers & Allied Industry
- Corporate , Franchisors & Franchisees
- Associations, Agencies & Media
- Education Ministries and Councils (Regional & International)
- Investors, NBFC, Micro-finance Companies into Micro-Finance with focus on Education Sector
- Evaluate how technology is transforming the education industry
- Stay updated on the latest advances in the field of education
- Compare and evaluate the right growth format for your education enterprise
- Identify efficiencies and measurable outcomes coming to the classroom
- Keep a Tab on Public Private Partnerships (PPP) and government investments
- Place yourself in front of the biggest audience of policy makers, contractors, architects, consultants and many more
- Gain a modern outlook on curriculum, programme delivery and training
- Discover the importance of marketing and getting it right both at national and institutional level
- Financing education deals - where to find liquidity?
- New methodology on quality assurance and school improvement
- Values, strategy and implementation
- integrated internationalization