Eligibility criteria & Process
- Each applicant would be required to fill in a Self-Nomination form and send it to us by 24th June, 2022
- Only companies, firms or businesses registered and based in India can apply
- Any organization/individual from education/allied sector can apply. Each applicant can apply for one or multiple categories, except the ones which states 'Jury nomination'
- Self- nomination forms should be sent along with the prescribed fee to Franchise India. The nominees in each category will be presented to the final jury for determination of winners
- Information received will be treated confidential and not used for any purpose except for determining the winner of the awards
- Incomplete questionnaire in any manner will disqualify a participant from participating in the awards
- Right to permit participation is reserved with the Awards management.
- Nomination fee per category is INR. 15,000 Plus 18% GST
- Under no circumstances the nomination fee will be refunded.