Thanks you Sponsors, Partners , Attendees & Media for your tremendous support
Welcome to the 7th Indian Education Congress, come walk the most fertile space where the delegates will be enlightened with insightful sessions in a specially crafted Peeer2Peer forum, where the torch bearers of Indian and Global Education fraternity will speak their minds in an exclusive face off to find uni-directional approaches that will usher crucial uprising trend among the community.
This year the inclusions at the star studded conference will prompt many to take note of the current business scenario, recap the era gone by with mentors pointing at the key drivers for future growth in Indian Education sector as the way forward. The topics that will do the rounds at the 7th edition will range from finding the new ways to integrate technology in business, identifying emerging trends in constantly evolving education market and making inroads to the newer market segments of growth via Franchising route.
The roundtable will take in perspective new ways that are emerging and facilitating the assimilation of boarder less education imparting opportunities across education segments. The on set of virtual classrooms, the replacement of earstwhile blackboards with the new intuitive and interactive white boards, the multi-device any-time, any where learning / teaching scenarios and how to leverage them. The transformation has been quiet rapid and the industry indicators are showing steady growth. More and more individuals and enterprises are playing prolific roles in adding value in education system as a whole. We invite you to join the debate and dialogue to gain access to the bagful of knowledge shared by the key mentors and dignitaries.
Who should attend?
- Formal & Informal Educational Stakeholders Including CEOs / Directors / Principals / Deans and Senior Management
- Suppliers & Allied Industry
- Corporate , Franchisors & Franchisees
- Associations, Agencies & Media
- Education Ministries and Councils (Regional & International)
- Investors, NBFC, Micro-finance Companies into Micro-Finance with focus on Education Sector
- Evaluate how technology is transforming the education industry
- Stay updated on the latest advances in the field of education
- Compare and evaluate the right growth format for your education enterprise
- Identify efficiencies and measurable outcomes coming to the classroom
- Keep a Tab on Public Private Partnerships (PPP) and government investments
- Place yourself in front of the biggest audience of policy makers, contractors, architects, consultants and many more
- Gain a modern outlook on curriculum, programme delivery and training
- Discover the importance of marketing and getting it right both at national and institutional level
- Financing education deals - where to find liquidity?
- New methodology on quality assurance and school improvement
- Values, strategy and implementation
- integrated internationalization
Mail at: email@example.com
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.orgConference Registration
Mail at: email@example.comAwards Registration
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail at: email@example.com
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2017 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.