The two day conference will bring together industry veterans to interact and draw attention to best practices and promote innovation to capture consumer interest that will help grow the Indian Education Sector.
Who should attend?
- Formal & Informal Educational Stakeholders Including CEOs / Directors / Principals / Deans and Senior Management
- Suppliers & Allied Industry
- Corporate , Franchisors & Franchisees
- Associations, Agencies & Media
- Education Ministries and Councils (Regional & International)
- Stay updated on the latest advances in the field of education
- Compare and evaluate the right growth format for your education enterprise
- Evaluate how technology is transforming the education industry
- Identify efficiencies and measurable outcomes coming to the classroom
- Public Private Partnerships (PPP) and government investments
- Place yourself in front of the biggest
- audience of policy makers, contractors, architects, consultants and many more
- The modern outlook on curriculum, programme delivery and training
- The importance of marketing and getting it right both at national and institutional level
- Financing education deals - where to find liquidity?
- New methodology on quality assurance and school improvement
- Values, strategy and implementation
- integrated internationalization
Mail at: email@example.com
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail at: email@example.comConference Registration
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.orgAwards Registration
Mail at: email@example.com
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail at: email@example.com
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2016 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.