Hotline Nos. Awards: +91 8595350504, Conference: +91 8595350505, Exhibition: +91 9311231351
Investment Opportunities in India's Education Space
Time: 2:30 - 3:30
The Investor Perspective: What Types of Companies Will They Invest In?
- Investment opportunities in education: Identifying the next big businesses
- Scale in education: Decoding the growth mystery
- Why have there been few large education companies in India?
- What are the revenue models? Where's the efficacy?
- What needs to change to make growth sustainable in Indian context?
- Who will be the consolidators?
- What are the risks to Investors & Entrepreneurs
- Opportunities for foreign investors in Indian education sector
- How franchising can help education business to grow
Session Moderator: Mr. Anand Sudarshan, Founder & Director, Sylvant Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
Anand Sudarshan is an education sector advisor. In addition to his role as Advisor, TVS Capital Funds, he is the Founder & Director of Sylvant Advisors Private Limited. Sylvant focuses on providing a range of advisory ... Read More
Ms. Prachi Windlass, Director-India Education, Michael and Susan Dell Foundation (MSDF)
Prachi is in charge of the foundation's education work in India, which spans large scale school system transformations, assessments, remedial education and leadership development. She also leads the foundation's ... Read More
Mr. Sanjay Bansal, Founder & Managing Director, Aurum Equity Partners LLP
Sanjay Bansal, an investment-banking veteran, is the Founder and Managing Partner of Aurum Equity Partner. Mr. Bansal has over 20 years of experience, with a deep and ground understanding exposure of handling... Read More
Ms. Neha Grover, Vice President, Baring Private Equity Partners (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Ms. Neha Grover is responsible for top-down analysis and investment opportunities in sectors such as Education, Textiles, and Agri-inputs, and has evaluated and recommended investments on a bottom-up basis in ... Read More
Mr. Avinash Mishra, Sr. Portfolio Associate, Acumen Fund, India
Mr. Avinash is a Sr. Portfolio Associate with Acumen Fund India, where he is focused on finding innovative, sustainable and market driven solutions with the potential to provide an excellent education and upskilling for ... Read More