Hotline Nos. Awards: +91 8595350504, Conference: +91 8595350505, Exhibition: +91 9311231351
Building Future Schools Today
Time: 12:30 - 1:30
Changing Dynamics of K-12 over the next five years
- Change the mindset, Change the Rules: Optimum utilisation of existing resources
- K-12 Education Investment: Strategic planning for digital school
- Is Pedagogical innovation effective?
- Clarity around the affordances vs. adoption of digital learning
- The move to online testing in school: What difference can it make?
- Re-looking assessment tools: Why is it that stellar students sometimes fail in the workplace, while dropouts succeed?
- The Transformative Classroom: Create maximum classroom function, Building student-centric classrooms & promoting success psychology in students
- Changing the Culture: How to improve school culture in ways that better meet the academic, social, technical and needs of 21st century students.
Session Chair: Mr. Prabhat Jain, Director, Pathways World School
Prabhat is co-founder of chain of K-12 schools and Play Schools under the brand Pathways World Schools and Pathways Early Years. Affiliated to International Baccalaureate (IB), Geneva and Cambridge International ... Read More
Mr. Ryan Pinto, Chief Executive Officer, Ryan International Group of Institutions
With the accelerating advances in the K12 ecosystem, we need to identify opportunities to create paradigm shifts to positively impact the teaching-learning process & thus enabling our... Read More
Mr. Sooraj Ramachandran, Director, Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Middle East
Mr. Sooraj Ramachandran is the Founder Director of Bhavans Middle East Consultants W.L.L. He holds degree in Commerce from Chinmaya Vidyalaya affiliated to the Mahatama Gandhi University, Kerala. Presently, ... Read More
Mr. Rustom Kerawalla, Chairman & MD, VIBGYOR High Group of Schools
Rustom P Kerawalla is the Chairman and Managing Director of VIBGYOR High Group of Schools in India. Mr. Kerawalla's primary focus is to provide quality education combined with professional management of schools in ... Read More
Mr. Pramod Sharma, Director & Principal, Genesis Gloobal School
21st Century Skills, Innovation, Collaborative peer and self-learning, Liberal Arts as important as STEM, emotional well-being and physical fitness would be my take on changing dynamics in K-12... Read More
Mrs. Lata Vaidyanathan, Director, TERI Parkriti School
Mrs. Lata Vaidyanathan, is a veteran educationist. During her illustrious career of more than three-and-a-half decades, she was the Principal of Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan's school at Chandigarh, the founder Principal of ... Read More
Ms. Ekta Sodha, Chief Executive Officer, Sodha Schools
Ekta has done her Masters of Education in International Leadership and Management from Newcastle University - England. She is also currently pursuing PhD in Education Technology looking at raising children's ... Read More
Mr. Vineet Whig, Chief Operating Officer, Encyclopedia Britannica-South Asia
Vineet Whig is Chief Operating Officer, Encyclopaedia Britannica - South Asia. He carries over twenty three years of rich experience across the education, corporate and vocational training, and publishing domains. He ... Read More
Mr. Ravi Shankar, CEO & Chairman, BrainSTARS Services Pvt. Ltd.
Ravi Shankarr is CEO & Chairman, BrainSTARS Services. He holds Masters in Computer Engineering from Mysore University, Karnataka. He is an entrepreneur in Education, and IT consulting since 2010. He carries ... Read More