|Day 1 - February, 2019
|9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
||Inaugural Session: Building India as an EduEconomy by 2020
- Finding the real purpose of Providing Education in our Economy and integrating educational system with our student's outcomes and employers needs.
- How can we get education and the economy working together more effectively.
- Turning the dream of Edueconomy into a reality.
|11:15 AM - 12:00 PM
||Panel Discussion 1: How the State Government are Raising the Bar for Indian Education to Change.
|11:30 AM - 11:45 AM
|11:45 AM - 12:30 PM
||Panel Discussion 2: Plugged In and Tuned Out: Educating the Gen Y
How successful schools have designed programs to build on students’ intellectual, emotional and adaptive capacities Through technology infused curiculum. An engaging dialogue aimed at understanding the role of technology in current & emerging K12 school leadership
- Blended learning – Balancing content & Creativity
- Immerse Students in Learning: Bring AR and VR Into Your Classroom!
- Making Stem Labs/ Maker labs Purposeful and result oriented
- Innovation in pedagogy: Smart learning in classroom
|12:30 PM - 13:30 PM
||Panel Discussion 3: Key success factors for a digital strategy in the school
- Effectively combining educators, educator-curated edtech & Student Needs
- Modern Learning and Experiential education
- Setting up a digital leader programme in a school
|13:30 PM - 14:30 PM
|15:00 PM - 15:45 PM
||Panel Discussion-4: Creating Change By changing Culture
Re-imagining, Re-shaping and Re-conceptualizing Professional
To make change part of the culture of our schools, we have to change the way adults work at school. In our team-based approach to innovation, we have re-imagine existing roles and carved out time, space, and resources to turn teachers’ ideas into action. We have focused on innovative pedagogies and created opportunities for teachers to engage in personalized professional development.
- Structuring a Purpose based approach - new communication and productivity tools for collaboration.
- Creating teams where the leadership is distributed, not hierarchical.
- How can we best use the time we have together in the schoolhouse to learn in ways that are engaging and dare we say it, fun?
- Transforming From Classroom Teacher to 21st century Educational Leader: How we create a culture where teachers are inspired, rewarded and developed to lead
|15:30 PM - 16:30 PM
||Panel Discussion-5: Early Learning
- How engaging should Early Childhood learning be.
- Pedagogy and technology in Early Childhood Learning, K-12, & High Education.
|16:30 PM - 17:30 PM
||Panel Discussion 6:
- The need for producing Global citizens.
- Scale and cross-pollinate innovation in K-12 schools?
- Can World schools be Catalyzing Innovation for Traditional Schools?
|17:30 PM - 18:00 PM
||Panel Discussion 7:
Building an Effective and Efficient Public School Learning
|16:35 PM - 17:00 PM
||Panel Discussion 8: Beyond the HypeThis talk will provide an overview of the current state of blockchain, explore existing educational initiatives using this tech
nology, and present three transformational use-cases of blockchain in K-12 education
- Aiding Personalize Learning
- Better privacy student and faculty data